Reporting to the QA Manager you will ensure products are manufactured to the correct Food safety and Quality standards in line with customer and legislative requirements.
• Provide a comprehensive implementation of the company quality policy
• Ensure quality records are maintained in good condition.
• Ensure product safety and quality issues are recorded and corrective action taken to tackle root cause to prevent recurring issues.
• Animal feed manufacturing or FMCG work experience essential
• Experience of being a QC Team Leader in a small company, or a QC Operative looking for the next step with a larger company
• Experience of managing a team demonstrating a high level of flexibility
• Understand the application of food regulations including GMP,HACCP and ISO
• Lead by example with regard to Quality and Food Safety.
• By dynamic, assertive and passionate about quality and technical issues.
• Operate cross functionally and at all organisational levels in a confident manner in order to deliver a challenging and busy agenda.
• Understand, interpret and take proactive action on data and information as presented.
• Use problem solving techniques to aid the site team in improving quality performance.
• Train, support and coach the QC team ensuring they are competent in the tasks required
• A desire to learn and grow within the company
If interested all available positions, please send your resume to: email@example.com